Highway 1 Storm Repair Along the Big Sur Coast
Due to multiple active slides, State Route 1 is now closed between Ragged Pt. (SLO 72.87) and just south of Nepenthe (Mon 44).
Holman Highway 68 Roundabout: February 13 – February 17
- Daytime work continues off of the roadway.
- No nighttime is currently scheduled.
- Sign up to receive text message alerts for the Holman highway 68 Roundabout by texting 68roundabout to 888777.
Highway 1 – Salinas Road to the Santa Cruz County Line: February 13 – February 14
- Daytime vegetation spraying along Highway 1 between Salinas Road and the Santa Cruz County Line from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Highway 1 – Monterey to Marina: February 13 – February 16
- Nighttime guardrail work along northbound and southbound Highway 1 between Sloat Avenue overcrossing and Lake Drive overcrossing from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Highway 68 – Salinas River Bridge: February 13 – February 17
- Daytime bridge work along Highway 68 between Spreckels Boulevard and Reservation Road from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Highway 68/Main Street – Salinas: February 13 – February 17
- Daytime utility work along Highway 68/Main Street between Harvest Street and Maple Street from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Highway 101 – Greenfield to Gonzales: February 13 – February 17
- Daytime median barrier work, paving, drainage, and bridge work between Teague Avenue and Alta Street/Old Stage Road.
- Work will result in intermittent lane and ramp closures in both directions.
- Motorists can expect delays of approximately 20 minutes.
Highway 101 – Prunedale: February 14
- Daytime payment repair along Highway 101 at Pesante Road from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Highway 183/Main Street – Salinas: February 16 – February 17
- Daytime slab repair along Highway 183/Main Street between Market Street and Rossi Street from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
City of Marina – Del Monte Blvd. & Beach Road Improvement Project
- There will be no Del Monte Blvd. access from Beach Road.
- North-South traffic on Del Monte Blvd. will be reduced to a one lane road.
- Temporary traffic signals will coordinate the direction of traffic.
- Please note all signs in the construction area.
- The enforced Construction Zone Speed Limit will remain at 25 mph.