Major actions taken by the Council at its regular meeting on October 19, 2016 include:
• Held second reading of an ordinance and adopted the 2016 Edition of the California Building Standards Codes and the amended 2015 International Property Maintenance Code.
• Held second reading and adopted an ordinance to amend the Salary Classification schedule.
• Received the Treasurer’s Quarterly Report.
• Received the Quarterly Budget Report for the 1st Quarter Fiscal Year 2016-17.
• Received the Workers’ Compensation Report for the 1st Quarter Fiscal Year 2016-17.
• Approved the drafted responses to the 2015-2016 Monterey County Civil Grand Jury Report.
• Discussed establishing a City Council Discretionary Fund to assist non-profit organizations in the City of Pacific Grove.
•The agenda reports and supporting documents for all of these actions are on the City’s website, at http://www.cityofpacificgrove.org. Details of the actions taken will also be available, upon completion and adoption of the meeting minutes, which will also be posted on the website.